• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 themtkid

themtkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 05:03 AM

Im hosted with www.prolinkhosting.com and they dont have good support so i need some1 like there hosting but with good support because sometimes the site www.boobytoob.com has some dns problems - and its ust not resolving the ip address

thanx

#2 desbest

desbest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 02:02 PM

no adult sites allowed to be hosted here.

We offer phone support (uk). Forum support. Email support. And Ticket Support.
[b]With plans ranging from....[ /b]
250MB-4GB Space
1GB-6GB Bandwidth
Cpanel + Unlimited Features.
Minimal Downtime
Launch The Website

Launching this May
Custom plan availible upon request.

Edited by desbest, 13 January 2009 - 12:34 AM.

I do as I say, and I say what I do, I say what is right, and I do what is true.
Life is good once you do as you know it should.
Free and Paid Hostig |||

#3 hostingman

hostingman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE(themtkid @ Mar 13 2007, 12:03 AM) View Post

Im hosted with www.prolinkhosting.com and they dont have good support so i need some1 like there hosting but with good support because sometimes the site www.boobytoob.com has some dns problems - and its ust not resolving the ip address

thanx

Hey i recently foung the website www.MyHostingNetwork.com they have 3 different levels of packages all for really low prices plus they have excellent 24/7 365 tech support and they are prompt with responses i am only telling you this becasue they are who i use.... hope this helped

#4 aplusstyles.com

aplusstyles.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 11:33 PM

That doesn't seem to be overgood :S, does your current host also look after your domain, or is this registered through a 3rd party? If it is registered through your host then deffinately move, otherwise talk to your register.

To help with this problem we host our own domains with our clients so we instantly will know if they go down. We also hve a live 24/7 support system for our clients and have had no problems with the server.

In regards to the servers they are intel dual core xeon's at 3.0ghz, so they are hugely fast and re reliable because they re not old.

Please come and check us out.
bbdimension.com est 1996
aplusstyles.com est 2000 - Invision Board, vBulletin, PHPBB and Website Designs

#5 ts3441

ts3441

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:01 AM

http://www.tolgasenel.com our rates are starting from $3 / month. Rated 5 stars at aspin.com

#6 guidoistheman

guidoistheman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

QUOTE(themtkid @ Mar 13 2007, 01:03 AM) View Post

thanx

hey, i am new to this forum and have recently started my own web hosting provider. i can offer good service, streaming video plays, adult sites welcome(as long as everyone is over 18(you must be able to prove this if asked)), at VERY competative prices. if you are interested email me at guido@guidoistheman.com thanks

guido

#7 megabytehosting

megabytehosting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

thanx

What type of hosting are you looking for? Windows or Unix? What price range are you wanting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users